Saturday, June 27, 2009

Paintball

We arrived at the Commando Paintball fields at 10:30. It was just Kurtis and I this time.

We went into the main office and we got our gear - mask, paintball marker, jumpsuit, and 500 paintballs.

The equipment is quite worn down, but it still gets the job done.


We put our names on a walk-on list and we were told to go with another group of people.

The first few games went quickly for me, getting shot in the hand before I could really do anything. One thing that didn't help was that my marker kept jamming up.

We broke for our pizza lunch just after noon. Throughout the remainder of the day, we joined up with many different groups, culminating in our last game, where we played with about 20 people. Overall, a good time, and I have to welts to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment