Monday, March 22, 2010

U23D

On Saturday night, Karen and I finally went to go see U23D at the Museum of Civilizations. I say finally because Karen had initially suggested it 3 weeks ago. I have never been to see U2 in concert and I thought that this was probably the only chance that I would ever have to see them 'in concert'.



Even though we got to the museum well in advance of the 8:45pm start time, we were probably the 100th and 101st people in line. We waited for about half an hour before the finally let us in and then we were given a nifty pair on 3D sunglasses (modelled by Karen).

Among the songs featured in concert were Vertigo, Beautiful Day, New Year's Day, Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Pride (In the Name of Love), Where the Streets Have No Name, One, and With or Without You.

Need more info?
http://www.u23dmovie.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U2_3D

2 comments:

  1. dude...you told us all about what you saw, but not what you thought of it - is what a blog's all aboot, no? :) whatchoo think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really good. Go see it!

    ReplyDelete